Care Net PCR needs your help to provide compassionate, practical support to women, men and teens facing unplanned pregnancies and struggling families.
PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID-19, we are NOT currently accepting material donations. If you have NEW packages of wipes or formula, you may contact the Center as indicated below. . Please include contact info for a receipt. Thank you for understanding!
The following donated items are (normally) welcomed:
- Infant Formula
- Baby Shampoo, Diaper rash ointments & Infant toiletries (no powder)
- Infant Car Seats (must be new due to safety regulations)
NEW AND/OR UNSTAINED AND CLEAN/ GENTLY USED ITEMS:
- Maternity clothes (current styles only, all sizes)
- Infant and toddler clothing up to 2T; baby socks, shoes & bibs
- Diaper bags (please NO black generic bags from the hospital)
- Crib and bassinet sheets (NO crib bumpers, please)
- Strollers (with instructions or visible make/ model #, no joggers please)
- Portable Pack n' Plays (2013 or newer with NO ripped mesh)
LARGER ITEMS – PLEASE CALL FIRST REGARDING:
- Cribs (NO drop side cribs please, and must be 2011 or newer. Please also be sure they are not on a recall list & have all hardware & instructions or model #; no broken/missing parts and have slats no more than 2-3/8? apart; corner posts no higher than 1/16?)
- Bassinets (sturdy, with all the parts)
- High chairs (must be made after June 2019)
PLEASE ALSO NOTE:
Our storage space is limited! We cannot accept used toys. If you have an item that is not listed, please call our Center weekdays, 845-352-6108. To protect client confidentiality, we ask that material donations be brought only to the location listed below during times noted. Thank you!
Donations are accepted at 2 Perlman Drive, Suite LL9, Spring Valley, NY 10977
Monday thru Wednesday 11 am – 3pm
Please call your local center if this time does not work for you and/or for more information